Water is essential in every life who live & we all are very concern about drinking water. We know drinking water quality is reflecting your health condition. The awareness of people also increases the popularity of water purifier. As of now, two types of water purifier are available in the market.
Non Electric Water Filter: Gravity Based water Purifier is a non electric water filter and it’s another name is a Portable water purifier.
Electric water Purifier: Electric water purifier is an advanced water purifier & it has so many varieties of product category based on your water quality. The cost of an electric water purifier is much higher with respect to gravity based water purifier.
In this purification process, the water flows from the upper chamber to the lower vessel through gravity pressure.
This purifier uses activated carbon or UF & Microbiological filter kit. It is a basic & simple design water filter. This filter has some limitation.
If your home or office has municipal supply water or under groundwater & the quality of water good on the category of test & small. You can choose a Gravity water purifier. This water purifier 100 % control of Bacteria, Virus & Suspended particle. Some filter uses activated carbon filter to improve the water test.
Gravity water Purifier or non electric water filter does not reduce TDS level, remove heavy metals like lead and arsenic, full control in dirty water & change bed small. If your water TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) is very high, dirty, Turbid & bed smell, You go with an electric water purifier.
|1.||KENT Gold+ 20-litres Gravity Based Water Purifier|
|2.||Tata Swach Cristella Plus Non Electric water purifier|
|3.||TATA Swach Stainless Steel Water Purifier|
|4.||NEXQUA Dew (UF) Gravity Water Purifier|
|5.||Aquaguard Xtra Gravity Based Water Purifier|
|6.||PRESTIGE Tattva 2.0 Gravity Based Water Purifiers|
|7.||Purella Gravity Based Water Purifier|
|8.||KENT Gold 20-Litres UF based Gravity Water Purifier|
|9.||Konvio Neer Gravity Based Non-Electric Water Filter|
|10.||Aquasure Aayush Gravity Based Water Purifier|
Gravity based water purifier quality depends based on purification quality, water holding capacity, installation difficulty & portability from one area to another area & price. We are discussing top quality Gravity based water purifier on different top brand.
• Filtration cartridges Sediment, Granular Activated Carbon, SS Screen & UF membrane
• 0.1 Microns Hollow Fiber Hydrophilic UF Membrane
• Expected Life of UF Membrane 4000 liter water production
• unbreakable ABS food-grade plastic used
• Storage Tank Capacity – 20 liter
• KENT Gold+ is a non electric water filter with a hollow fibre UF membrane that does not permit any germs and cysts to go through.
• It has a sophisticated table leading style that can be put on any flat surface.
• It is a gravity based water purifier with sophisticated UF (ultra filtering) innovation. The 0.1-micron pore shaped UF membrane guarantees that no bacteria like cysts and bacteria go through it, making sure 100% safe water.
• Kent Gold + has 10 litres of pure water and an extra 10 litres of storage capability in the raw water tank, ensuring a continuous supply of pure water.
• It has activated a carbon filter that guarantees that all bad odours are gotten rid of from the water, making it 100% pure for drinking
• Attractive storage purifier for modern homes.
• silver nanotechnology effectively destroys bacteria and viruses.
• Cheapest gravity based water purifier.
• Chemical-free water purification process.
• This purification process is free from harmful chemicals like chlorine, iodine & bromine.
• This non-electric water filter possesses advanced silver nanotechnology that removes 10 million bacteria & viruses from one litre of water.
• Auto switch-off mechanism in inbuild.
• Tata Swatch bulb for filtering water capacity up to 3000 litres.
• The body is made of low comb and food-grade plastic.
• The capacity of 18 litres has a capacity of 9 litres of pure water.
• Best uses up to TDS level 500 mg/l.
• Filter without any harmful chemicals.
• Remove 99.99% bacteria & virus.
• Durable & long-lasting.
• The cartridge installed on the upper container of the Tata swach stainless Steel water purifier. It filters water up to 4 to 5 litres per hour of drinking water.
• The UHF cartridge purifier life 6000 litres of water purification & Tata swach recommended changing every 1.5 years.
• This non electric water purifier was removing bacteria, viruses & cysts without any harmful chemicals.
• STAINLESS STEEL doesn’t have any toxic effects like plastic.
• It has two chambers of 10 litres, so in one chamber we have 10 litres purified water capacity.
• This purifier ensures that the stored purified water is protected from further contamination.
• Technology: Gravity + Ultra spun Technology
• Purification Capacity: Up to 20 Litres Per Hour
• Water Tank: 14 Litres.
• Filters: Micro Filter with 2 stage purification
• Filter’s Life: Approx 4000 Litres / 1 Year
• Gravity based water purifiers are used UF (ultrafiltration) technology, which means membrane filters that physically remove impurities larger than their pores and remove dust, pigments, odours, bacteria, viruses and cysts.
• This smart, elegant table-top design purifies water with a capacity of 20 litres per hour, 14 litres of storage capacity for a small family.
• It is suitable for inlet water use where tap or municipal water is low.
• NEXQUA Dew is food grade non-breakable plastic that ensures high durability and long life.
• It has a hollow fibre hydrophilic UF membrane with 0.1 microns that protects bacteria or cysts and enters pure water.
• 4 Stage of Purification
• Cartridge Life of 1500 Liters
• Double Storage capacity (21 L)
• Warranty: 6 months from date of purchase
• The Aquaguard Extra is designed with a rigid body made of a special non-broken durable material, thus extending durability. This portable gravity water purifier unit does not require electricity & plumbing.
• Purification Stage Particulate Filters, Sediment Filters, Carbon Blocks, USEPA Registered Active Disinfectants
• This automatically shuts off the water flow if the bottom tank is full and avoids water flow and wastage.
• The product is warranted against production defects for a period of six (06) months from the date of original purchase.
• Eureka Forbes gives you an extra hard, portable unit with a storage capacity of 15 lts.
• Filter: 3 Stage Filtration with Overflow Protection
• Stops growth of harmful bacteria
• High filtration rate
• Chemical-free purification
• Copper storage container, advanced fact filters
• Capacity: 16 liters
• Prestige Tattva Water Purifier average filtration rate of 9 L per hour.
• The filter removes 99.99% of pathogenic bacteria and waterborne viruses.
• Copper has strong antimicrobial properties, removes bacteria and provides additional health benefits.
• The filtration process does not use chemicals which makes it very safe for you and your family.
• Prestige Tattva brings the beauty of Indian tradition with a copper storage container.
This is a chemical-free non electric water purification system best uses for low TDS water filtration for home or transferable to any location.
• 5 micron Sediment Filter
• Activated Carbon filter improve test
• Ultra Filtration Membrane
• ABS Food Grade Plastic
• Storage 20 liters
• Purella gravity water purifier is hassle-free and economical. It is a lightweight machine.
• Three stages of purification ensure chemical-free purification while removing 99.99% microbiological impurities.
• The 11-litre (top) and 9-litre (bottom) dual containers provide an impressive 20-litre combined storage and provide 4 litres per hour filtration rate with 0 water discharge and 2500 litre filter life.
• Since it works on the principle of gravity, it is easy to install, no plumbing is required and can be easily maintained by one spirit. Space-saving design makes it easy to carry and hassle-free.
• Filtration cartridges SS mesh Sediment, Granular Activated Carbon & UF membrane
• Microns Hollow Fiber Hydrophilic UF Membrane
• Expected Life of UF Membrane 4000 litres water production
• Unbreakable ABS food-grade plastic used
• Storage Tank Capacity – 7 litres – Raw water, 13 litres – Purified water (Total 20 litres)
• Kent Gold is a UF technology-based gravity water purifier. The 0.1 smooth pore shaped hole fibre hydrophilic UF membrane ensures 100% safe water.
• Kent Gold has 13 litres of pure water storage capacity and an additional 7 litres in the raw water tank, ensuring a constant supply of pure water.
• The Kent Gold Water Purifier has an activated carbon filter that improves the water test quality.
• This water purifier is tested and certified for its efficiency and quality by world-renowned laboratories, such as WQA (USA).
• Non-Electric And Chemical Free Purification
• Nano Silver Technology(with Activated Carbon Filter Plus Ultrafiltration )
• BPA Free, ABS Plastic
• Storage Capacity: 15 Litres
• Purification Capacity Upto 12 Litres Per Hour
Konvio Neer gravity water purifier has some mechanical filter media & porous membrane filters, which physically remove large impurities from their pores and remove dust, colour, odour, bacteria, viruses and cysts. The purification costs are low and work well in households. Your water purification is not dependent on electricity. It has the best results and is useful in controlling bacteria and other microorganisms and insuring you with pure water.
• USEPA technology
• Cartridge life 4000 liters
• Storage capacity 22 liters
• safety lock feature inbuild
This Aquasure AYUSH gravity water purifier features particulate filters that help remove fine particles like dust, dirt, mud or sand. The sediment filter removes excess chlorine, bad odour, bad taste, and organic impurities, while the carbon block enhances the original taste of the water and polishes it. you and your family safe with USEPA technology that provides safe drinking water.
Big storage tank good for a large family. It has a long life cartridge up to 4000 litres outlet capacity, ensuring you get pure and safe drinking water for a long time. The safety lock feature stops the purification process when the cartridge expires.
The gravity based water purifiers do not need electricity to run it, and this purifier works on the gravitational force. This filter has a sediment filter, activated carbon, ultrafiltration & germ kill kit. Activated carbon is made up of tiny carbon granules of different sizes that can absorb impurities present in water, and when water can pass through ultrafiltration, impurities remain on it.
It is not a matter of source of water like groundwater or municipality water. The gravity water purifier is designed for low TDS water up to 500 mg/l & best if you TDS level under 300 mg/l.
The gravity water purifier can not be removed TDS from the water. It can remove suspended particles & microorganisms from the water. If your area groundwater TDS is under 300 mg/l, you can go with it.
The gravity water purifier is designed to remove suspended particles & microorganisms. This purifier can not be removed TDS from the water. If your water TDS is under 300 mg/L then you go with it. Suppose your area water has contaminants with lead or arsenic then this water purifier is not working to remove it.
If you are drinking municipality water then this water purifier is a perfect choice for you, because the municipality can check the water quality on regular basis & their no chance to present any harmful substance. The only chance to present suspended particles & microorganisms.