Very few things really match important of drinking a glass of pure drinking water. We consume mostly pure drinking water, but the reality is that pure drinking water is not consistently supplied fast.
With the above statistics in mind, you may now be a little reluctant to drink water from an unreliable source. Before you buy a packaged drinking water bottle, some line can be helpful.
If you are looking for a portable and cost effective service to get pure drinking water, then you need a portable water filter bottle.
This portable and lightweight water purifier provide you with safe and pure water while it is running. Portable water purifiers are extremely helpful for those who enjoy checking out and if you travel to a place of poor water quality. If You are looking RO water purifier for your home, then a portable water purifier is not the best choice.
Importance of portable water purifier:
• When you are going to travel, don’t need to carry a lot of water. Only need to carry one portable water purifier.
• Portable water purifiers are lightweight & small size; it is like a one-litre water bottle.
• We all are buying package drinking water when going outside & spend a lot of money on buying water. This product saves you money.
• The portable water purifier provides clean & safe drinking water where clean drinking water is not available.
• This is very handy & carry with your backpack.
Who will select portable water purifier?
- If you love to travel on an adventure tour or outdoor camping trips, your first choice should be portable water purifiers.
- A portable Water Filter provides access to clean, safe drinking water in the event of a natural disaster or survival. There are no batteries to replace and no moving parts to exhaust. Perfect for automobile or home emergency kits.
- If your area does not have sufficient pure water & you depend on surface water, then portable water purifier is best for you.
- Portable water filter for camping. Eat directly from the bottle or from a nearby pond or river. It’s the fastest way to filter – don’t pump or wait for the chemical to react.
- If you are very conscious about your health, you may go with this item.
Best Portable Water Purifier:
1. Lifestraw Go Portable Water Filter Water Bottle, 650ml
The Lifestraw Go portable water filter bottle is an invention into instant water purification. To get pure drinking water fill water from a river or pond & drink pure water through the lid screw. Lifestraw Go portable water purifier bottle BPA-Free water bottle. It has a built-in lifestraw and it can filter about 1,000 liters of infected water to maximum need.
Lifestraw Go portable water filter bottle includes a refillable water bottle with the best technology so you can bring safe drinking water with you. It is ideal for hiking, backpacking, emergencies, outdoor camping, and travel preparation.
This Bottle filter has capacity 1,000 liters of contaminated water in safe drinking water. The Lifestraw invention consists of a specially developed ultra purification invention. The Lifestraw consists of the number of hollow fibers. The fiber pores have a diameter of 0. 2 microns. When water is needed through the hollow fiber, only pure water can fit through this hole, preventing bacteria, parasites and dirt from reaching the user. This physical method of purification does not involve any chemicals.
- Filters at least 1,000 liters of water (264 gallons).
- Removes up to 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria.
- Removes up to 99.9% of waterborne protozoa.
- BPA and Phthalate-Free
- Leak-proof design
2. Sawyer Portable Water Filter:
The Sawyer portable water filter is ideal for outdoor leisure, trekking, camping, scouting, indoor and global travel, and emergency preparation. This high-performance portable filter fits the palm of your hand, weighs 2 ounces, and filters up to 100,000 gallons (30 times more than similar filters). This includes using drinking pouches, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or straw for drinking directly from your water source.
This water filter is the lightest and most flexible personal filtering system from Sawyer. It weighs 2 ounces and fits in the palm of your hand. Although incredibly small and practical, these filters are tested in 10 million parts out of 10 million germs and without the largest test level for protozoa-filtering.
The size, convenience and performance of the portable water filter make it perfect for everything from camping with children to travelling abroad where tap and bottled water is incredible. It includes all the accessories needed to use this system in any of the following ways:
• Attach the included 16-ounce reusable pressure pouch to drink directly from the filter or to hold water in the water bottle.
• Screw on the most disposable water bottle.
• Personal drinks Sip from straw and drink directly from the source, or draw a bottle of water directly from any pure water lake, river or stream.
Portable Water Filter Related Question:
* How often should I clean the filter?
For long filter life, you should backwash and clean the filter after each outing. The Portable water filter indefinitely back flushable, and there are no expensive cartridges to replace. You are cleaning the filter before storing it for long life.
* How do I know when the filter will be dirty?
Water circulation will be reduced. It will never stop working. Once the filter starts to slow down, backwash it and it will be as good as new.