A water dispenser is a machine that cools or heats and distributes water with a refrigeration unit.
A water dispenser machine provides an unlimited supply of safe, secure drinking water to any workplace. Users can place a cup, bottle or jug under the tube, then press the button to fill their glass. The water dispenser includes a refrigerator mechanism that cools your drinking water supply to a cold or ice-cooled temperature before delivery. Features range from cooling to heat, purification, and even carbon water supply.
Depending on the model suitable for your workplace, the water temperature may be:
• Cold water 41 F);
• Room temperature water;
• Hot water ( Options 167 ° F or 199.4 ° F);
• Extra hot water;
The water dispenser used to provide easy access to drinking water in your workplace, workshop, or social area.
5 Best Water Dispenser:
1. Blue Star Hot, Cold and Normal Water Dispenser with Refrigerator:
Blue Star water dispenser is used for water distribution in most offices. The most popular water dispensers model is the G series water dispenser, it has a small 14 liter refrigerator at the bottom. This dispenser can provide hot, normal and cold water at the same time. You can keep small food items such as Pepsi bottles or sugarcane juice in the bottom refrigerator.
• 3 Temperature Taps
• 14 Litre Refrigerator
• ABS Plastic
• This water dispenser has three temperature taps that can supply you hot water, plain water and cold water at the same time. Switches can control these taps.
• Blue Star water dispenser has a small 14 liter refrigerator. You can easily keep your bottle and tiffin box inside the fridge. It has plates to make compartment parts.
• ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) plastic is known for its strength and performance at medium cost. The body of this water dispenser made by ABS plastic.
2. Voltas Plastic Pearl Water Dispenser:
• Refrigerant :- Non CFC
• Cold Water Storage Capacity:- 3.2 Litres
• Hot Water Storage Capacity:- 1 Litres
• Voltus water dispenser is a suitable option; it has a cooling cabinet. It has a cooling compressor with a capacity of 3.2 liters of cold water. This water dispenser also has a 1 liter capacity of hot water chamber.
• The Voltas Water Dispenser comes with a smooth and stylish design with three buttons for cold water, hot water and room temperature. You can use it in your office space or workshop or the living area for water distribution.
3. Usha Instafresh Cooling Cabinet Water Dispenser:
• LED indication
• Material: ABS
• Heating Power Consumption: 500W
• Cooling Power Consumption: 90 W
• Environment friendly new age refrigerant
- Easy to use USHA water dispenser with a cooling cabinet. The product is conveniently shaped so that it can fit even small angles. It has an additional feature that sets it apart from conventional water suppliers. It has a small refrigerator that acts as cold storage.
- The USHA water dispenser with cold cabinet has a cool water tape, that is perfect for summertime. If you do not like cold water very much, you can choose home temperatures water bottom.
This water dispenser with LED indicator can be used safely by a child as the hot water tap is effectively proven as a child. Also, it has a double safety device saves you the problem of overheating your water.
4. Voltas Mini Magic Pure-T 500-Watt Water Dispenser:
• Hot,Normal & Cold water functionality
• LED Indicator
• Table Top for ease of use
Table top water dispenser with hot and cold option and anti corrosive durable body. Type – table top. Warranty – 1 year. Tap – hot, flat and cold tap. Cooling – 3 liters. Heat 5 liters. Type – Water Dispenser. Brand – Voltas. Tanks – SS304 stainless steel.
5. ATLANTIS Table Top Hot and Normal Water Dispenser:
• The Atlantis Hot & Normal Water Dispenser now comes with an alternative to hot water and normal water supply. This water dispenser is activated with glass plush tap. This machine does not distribute cold water.
• It provides only hot and normal water. The hot water supplied from this dispenser can be in the range of 85-90 degrees
• The water dispenser heats 5 liters of water per hour. It can store 2 liters of normal water, and 1 liter of hot water.
Water dispensers are many common and healthy benefits in every office & workshop. They are inexpensive to maintain and use. Equipment needs to be cleaned regularly, thus providing pure water at all times.