Are you looking to buy the best ro water purifier under 10000 ?
Find out best water purifier within the minimum budget price is a really difficult job for any person. We all consume 3-4 liter of water per day and the quality of drinking water really matters for your health. No problem, in this article you find the best quality branded companies water purifier under 10000 rupees.
In this article, I will detail a review of the 10 best RO purifiers under 10000 rupees for your home. This list was prepared after hours of research from user review with technical specifications & the value for money.
Why do you need a water purifier?
- Water purifiers give us clean water without the presence of bacteria and impurities that can cause disease.
- A water purifier can improve the taste of the water.
- It is vital to have clean water for infants and newborns.
- Very high hard water can cause damage to your organs and may lead to kidney stones. Water purifiers remove calcium and magnesium from the water, making it soft enough for regular use.
- Regular tap water contains chlorine and lead, which can be dangerous for your skin and health. Water purifiers get rid of chlorine and lead that is in tap water.
Our Best Choice
Livpure GLO PRO++
Livpure GLO PRO++ is the most effective water purifier on the Indian market. It is equipped with the most recent features, including RO+UV+UF+ TDS Adjuster. It is possible to use this water purifier to treat any water.
Aquaguard Delight NXT (New)
Aquasure Delight is a low-cost water purifier with multi-stage purification which delivers pure, delicious, and safe drinking water. It’s a seven-stage water purifier with a MTDS technology-based & e-boiling feature water boiled for over 20 minutes. The taste adjuster helps provide sweet-tasting water, irrespective of the water source.
AQUA LIBRA RO+UV+Uf+Tds Control is an elegant and compact seven-stage purifier. The RO UV, UF, and Triple-layered Purification provide the safest drinking water regardless of the source. The cost of this water is minimal and can be used to buy middle-class families.
Read Also: 12 Best RO Water Purifier in India 2022 Expert Reviews
Read Also: 9 Best Water Purifiers Under 15000 In India
Our Top Picks Water Purifier Under 10000
Aquaguard Delight NXT (New)
Blue Star Aristo
Water Filtration: 7 stages/Alert System: UV fail, Tank full & Water low-pressure alert/Child lock facility)
Pureit Classic Nxt
Blue Star Excella
Livpure GLO PRO++
7-stage water purification/Storage Capacity: 7L/TDS Adjuster /Taste Enhancer)
Purification Rate: 12L/hr/ABS Food Grade Plastic/Stainless Steel UV Chamber)
Konvio Neer Amrit
(Seven-stage purification/TDS Limit: 2000 mg/liter/Copper technology/ABS Food Grade Plastic)
Aquaguard Amaze NXT
Review of Best RO Water Purifier Under 10000
1. (New) Aquaguard Delight NXT RO+UV e-boiling + MTDS Water Purifier
- Purification Technology – RO+UV e-boiling + MTDS
- 7 Stages of purification
- 6 liters water storage tank
- e-boiling water boiled for over 20 minutes
- Dispenses water without electricity
- Smart LED Indication
- Energy Saving Mode
Aquaguard Delight NXT RO+UV+MTDS is a multi-stage water purifier which gives safe and pure drinking water. The compact & modern design will enhance your kitchen aesthetics. The taste adjuster helps provide sweet-tasting water, irrespective of the water source.
It comes with a smart app that notifies you when service is due & allows you to book & reschedule your service appointments. Convenient Features are high storage capacity, LED indication alerts when the tank is full when service is due & when cartridges need replacement, and purified stored water can be dispensed even without electricity.
- Compact & attractive design
- Triple protection RO+UV e-boiling + MTDS
- Cheapest price
- High customer review point
- Easy installation
- 1 Year comprehensive warranty on all parts
- 6 liter water storage tank does not sufficient for large family.
Useful link: Best Aquaguard Water Filter-2022 Expert Review
2. Blue Star Aristo RO Water Purifier with UV+UF
- Water Storage Capacity: 7 liter
- PurificationTechnology: RO / UV / UF
- Water Filtration: 7 stages
- Water Purification: Maximum 12 litres/hour
- Alert System: UV fail, Tank full & Water low-pressure alert
- Security: Child lock facility
- TDS Limit: 2000 mg/ liter Maximum
• Blue Star Aristro is a compact and elegant water purifier. It is a 7-stage filtering process: pre-filter> pre-carbon filter> sediment filter> RO membrane> ATB> post-carbon filter > UV lamp> UF membrane.
• It has a filtration capacity of 12 litres per hour maximum. Its high-quality RO membranes are capable of removing approximately 90 -95 % TDS from water.
• Aristro has a 7-litre pure water storage tank. The Aqua Test Booster (ATB) maintains the optimal pH level and enhances the water’s taste. An optimal pH level makes water alkaline which benefits our health.
• The Blue Star Aristo all features to give 100% safe drinking water & it’s unique functions such as Aqua Test Booster and Kid Lock.
- Low water pressure alert indication
- Child lock button
- Get free installation for this purifier
- Has an elegant, and smart design
- Water filtration capacity 12liters per hour.
Related Article: Best Blue Star Water Purifier According to Expert
3. Pureit Classic Nxt ( RO + MF) Water Purifier
- Storage Capacity: 7 litre
- Technology: RO+MF
- Water Filtration: 6 stages
- Water Purification: Maximum 12 litres/hour
- Power saving option available
- TDS Limit: 2000 mg/ liter Maximum.
- 100% food-grade plastic used to prevent harmful toxic release.
- The Pureit Water Purifier Classic NXT RO + MF – Guaranteed Safe and Fresh Water with effective Prices. It has 7 litres pure water storage capacity, space-saving attractive design makes this water purifier perfect for your kitchen. It has advanced 6 stage purification technology that can purify water up to 2000 ppm TDS.
- It is sweet and always safe. Now protect your family from diseases like bacteria, viruses, cysts, and harmful chemicals like pesticides, lead, mercury, etc. Enjoy a pure experience with our best-in-class purifiers, hassle-free installation, prompt service and affordable maintenance costs. It is the cheapest Pureit RO water purifier.
- Budget-friendly price
- Voltage factuation guard.
- Power saving mode inbuild.
- TDS controller does not available
Related Article: Pureit RO/UV/UF Water Purifier Expert Review & Buying Guide
4. Blue Star Excella (RO + UV + UF) Budget Water Purifier
- Triple Layered Protection
- Copper Impregnated Activated Carbon
- Aqua Taste Booster
- Tank Full Indicator
- High Purification Capacity
- Compact Size
• Triple-layered Protection (RO / UF / UV) ensures that the water you drink is safe. The RO membrane removes dissolved impurities, microorganisms & heavy metals. UV removes bacteria and viruses. The UF is separates physical impurities and harmful germs such as bacteria and cysts from water.
• Copper-impregnated activated carbon removes odours; It eliminates odours and volatile organic compounds from water and has anti-bacterial properties.
• Aqua Taste Booster (ABT) uses calcite media which enhances the taste and helps maintain the optimal pH level of the water.
• High amount purification capacity, daily 285 liters is suitable for any family.
- Triple-layered Protection
- Maintain the water pH level
- Water storage tank small
5. Livpure GLO PRO++ (RO+UV+UF+ TDS Adjuster) Water Purifier
- Technology: RO+UV+UF+ TDS Adjuster
- 7-stage water purification
- Storage Capacity: 7L
- TDS Adjuster maintain TDS level
- Taste Enhancer enhances the taste
The Livpure Glo PRO includes a sediment filter and pre-activated carbon absorber. It also features an antiscalant cartridge. RO membrane, ultraviolet disinfection, ultrafiltration and silver-impregnated, post-carbon filter. You can rest assured that your water will be as pure as it can get with all these features. You can drink worry-free, knowing Livpure GLO Pro has you covered.
The Livpure PRO water purifier is the ideal choice if you want healthy, pure water for your family or to ensure that your family has the best-tasting water. This water purifier is innovative and uses a taste enhancer. It makes water taste great regardless of the water TDS.
The water purifier uses ultraviolet radiation, which disinfects water from bacteria, viruses and protozoa. The UV disinfection process does not alter the water’s taste or odor and requires very little power. It is safe to drink, as it requires no chemical additions.
- Can’t get better in this budget
- 7-step purification means safe, clean and delicious water.
- Cheap price RO+UV+UF+ TDS Adjuster water purifier.
- TDS Adjuster maintains the level as per requirement.
- Not found
6. AQUADOVE Water Purifier Glory RO UV TDS Technology
- RO + UV + TDS Technology
- Storage Capacity: 14L
- Five-stage water purification
- Purification Production Rate: 9 – 12L/hr Max
- ABS Food Grade Plastic
- Stainless Steel UV Chamber
• Aqua Dove Water Purifier, a brand trusted by thousands of Indian families, uses the very best water Purifier systems that meet ISO 9001: 2015 licensed standards.
• Aqua Dove offer the best solution on a top priority basis to give you pure and safe water so you can be sure of your family’s health.
• This water purifier is made from high-quality electrical parts with RO UV & TDS control technology supplies complete drinking water.
• Attractive design and compact size make it easy to use in your home or office.
• The RO + UV + TDS advanced water purifier in several purification phases and changed the taste depending upon the water resources. Aqua Dove Water Purifier is an excellent option when you drink germs complimentary, soluble solids (TDS) and pure and pure drinking water.
- Cheap price water purifier with RO + UV + TDS Technology
- Very big 14L water storage tank
- Aqua Dove is not a popular brand
7. Konvio Neer Amrit RO + UV + UF + TDS Adjuster Water Purifier
The Konvio Neer Amrit is the best ro water purifier under 7000 rupees work up to TDS level 3000 mg/litre.
- Technology: RO + UV + UF
- Purification Capacity: 150 litres/day
- TDS Limit: Maximum 3000 mg/litre
- Special Features: Automatic Shut-Off, Corded, Manua
- Included Components: Pre-Filter, Installation Kit
• Purify up to 3000 TDS water input in the water outlet.
• 1-year offsite warranty on electrical parts.
• Paid set up by a qualified professional in location installation. Each set is chargeable and charges 350 / – after setup.
• Make some drinks authentic. Branded UV and alkaline (Bio +) for the best in class purity.
• Comes with a free pre-filter and installation tool package
- Latest Technology RO, UV, UF & Alkaline mineralizer
- Filter up to 3000 mg/l TDS water
- Installation cost extra
- The warranty comes with too many conditions
8. Havells Aquas RO+UF Water Purifier
- RO+UF purification
- 5 stage filtration
- Dual mineral & bacteriostatic enhancer
- Removable transparent tank
- Hygiene zero splash faucet
- 3 way mounting options
- Activated carbon filtration
- Comes with user manual & installation kit
- Compact design
- 1 year comprehensive warranty
The Havells Aquas 7 Litre RO+UF water purifier is a compact and efficient solution for clean and safe drinking water. With a 5 stage filtration system, including RO and UF purification, this purifier removes impurities and enhances the taste of water with its dual mineral and bacteriostatic enhancer.
The transparent tank is removable and easy to clean, while the hygiene zero splash water flow controller faucet prevents contamination. The purifier also comes with an installation kit and user manual for easy setup.
- Hygiene zero splash water flow controller faucet.
- Taste Enhancer.
- 5 stage filtration system, including RO and UF.
- Easy to Clean for removable transparent tank.
- The 3 way mounting options may not be suitable for all users.
9. AQUA LIBRA RO+UV+Uf+Tds Control with Active Copper Primium Water Purifier
- Technology: RO + UV + UF + TDS Controller
- Filtration step: Seven-stage water purification
- TDS Limit: Maximum 2000 mg/liter
- Copper technology
- Body Material: ABS Food Grade Plastic
• RO + UV + UF + TDS regulator with copper innovation purification system.
• In addition to the discovery of RO + UV + UF filtering, the pH level of water is well balanced, acidic metabolites and toxins flush from the cellular layer, improving water taste.
• Balance, the pH level of water with RO + UV + UF purification with copper technology, flush the acidic metabolites and toxins from the cellular layer; the water tastes much better.
• Premium Quality 100 GPD Booster Pump, Imported 80 GPD RO Membrane, LED UV Safety, UF Filter, and Copper Alkaline Technology, ABS Food Grade Plastic Cabinet, this system is designed for a maximum 2000 mg/litre TDS
- Large water storage capacity of 12 Liters
- RO + UV + UF + TDS regulator with copper technology
- Aqua Libra is not a popular brand
The Aqua Libra is the best ro water purifier under 6000 rupees work up to TDS level 2000 mg/litre.
10. Aquaguard Amaze NXT RO+UV+Taste Adjuster(MTDS)
- RO+UV+Taste Adjuster (MTDS) technology
- Removes new age contaminants
- Eliminates viruses & bacterias
- E-boiling ensures safe water
- Suitable for all water sources
- 6L storage capacity
- LED indication alerts
- Purified water dispensed without electricity
- Flexible installation options
- Saves up to 60% water
The Aquaguard Amaze NXT RO+UV+Taste Adjuster (MTDS) is a 6L water purifier with 7 stages of purification that is suitable for all water sources, including borewell, tanker, and municipal water.
The technology used in this purifier is designed to remove new age contaminants like lead, mercury, and arsenic while eliminating viruses and bacterias. The UV e-boiling feature ensures that every drop of water is as healthy and safe as water boiled for 20 minutes. The Taste Adjuster (MTDS) provides sweet-tasting water by adjusting the taste depending on the source of the water.
- 6L High Storage Capacity.
- Purified Water Without Electricity.
- LED Indication Alerts.
- Flexible Installation.
- Saves Water up to 60% water compared to other ordinary water purifiers.
- Not Found based on its price & feature.
The RO water purifier is best used for high TDS water and removes any type of impurities in the water; otherwise, a UV +UF water purifier is sufficient.
As per Indian standard drinking water parameter limits, the maximum TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) limits are 500 mg/litre for drinking, which means 500 mg/liter TDS water is acceptable for drinking but sometimes we see other water parameter does not match as per Indian standard drinking water parameter limits.
So, the best practice is if the water TDS is found above 300 mg/liter, then we need to go with RO water purifier and if the water TDS is found less than 300 mg/liter, then we need to go with UV+UF water purifier.
If you don’t have TDS meter, you can guess the range of TDS from the test of water. The high TDS water test salty & low TDS water test sweet is an easy way to identify low & high TDS water.
Why water purifier is the best choice compared to buying a packaged drinking water ?
Package drinking water means purified water packaged in a plastic bottle. Plastic bottles can contain chemicals like BPA and Phthalates, which can cause harm when combined with water. These chemicals can lead to many health problems, including brain and prostate cancers.
Packaged drinking water is wastage of money. We are buying one liter of packaged water for around 20 rupees. Larger bottles, which can hold 20 litres, may cost between 80 and 100 rupees. Every liter of bottled water costs approximately 4 -5 rupees, even if you consider the price of the 20-liters container.
The package drinking water is not pure as you believe. Many local brands, not so well-known, filter municipal water and put them in bottles. They don’t even bother to treat the water to remove impurities properly.
You know, Nearly 1,000,000 plastic bottles are purchased every minute around the globe. Plastic pollution is one the greatest threats to both humans and animals.
Drinking clean and safe water is essential to stay healthy and free from diseases. When come to the point of home use. The best decision is to use an RO water purifier for drinking. The RO water purifier is 100% safe for drinking from any water source. Costing of water purification is 20 -25 paisa per liter, so it is a good choice to go with an RO water purifier.
You May Like to Read:
|Best RO Water Purifier||Water Purifiers Under 15000|
|Water Purifier Under 8000||Best KENT Water Purifier|
|Best Blue Star Water Purifier||Best UV UF Water Purifier|
|Best Aquaguard Water Purifier||Top Pureit Water Purifier|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How does a water purifier works?
Reverse Osmosis is the basic principle behind water purifiers. This technology allows water to pass through a membrane, allowing pure water to pass through it while impurities remain block on another side. This process is reverse Osmosis because the pressure is applied in the opposite direction.
You should check the following points before buying a water purifier
- The quality of the RO membrane used in the water purifier.
- The number of filters is used
- All parts used in the RO system should have National Science Foundation certification
Q. What should we check before buying a water purifier?
- Type of supply water and TDS limit
- Brand Warranty
- Good customer service will provide prompt responses
- Customer Reviews and Complaints
Q. What do you do if water pressure is low in water purifier?
We know any RO water purifier needs minimum 40 PSI inlet water pressure to work efficiently. If you find the inlet water pressure below 40 PSI, You need to install a pump before the pre-filter is installed to increase the water pressure.