Are you want to change the RO membrane of your water purifier? You are not satisfied with the rate your RO technician has estimated. It is very easy to buy Best RO membranes online within a budget price.
We all understand reverse osmosis (RO) & it is the heart of the water purification system. RO membrane can remove 95-99% water impurities from raw water & make it safe & sweet drinking water.
The Home water purifier used 75 GPD or 80 GPD category RO membrane. GPD full meaning gallon per day, that’s means 75 GPD membrane can be purified 75 gallon water per day. One gallon water is equivalent to 3.69 liters water.
Estimated purification capacity of Best RO membranes based on their GPD quality:
Before buying a new RO membrane online you must check the requirements of your existing RO membrane and order accordingly. You must check the TDS of raw input water to select the best RO membrane
|Sl No.||Product Name||Details||Image|
|1.||Vontron RO Membrane-75 GPD|
|2.||Konvio Neer RO Membrane for All Type of RO Water Purifier|
|3.||NEXQUA 80 GPD High 3000 TDS Membrane|
|4.||Generic Duken 80 GPD RO Membrane for All Types of Water Purifiers|
|5.||Aqua Dove 100 GPD RO Membrane for All Water Purifier|
Step 1: Remove the tube from the fitting and twist off the housing cap with wrench.
Step 2: Pull out the old membrane (you can use pliers if necessary).
Step 3: Push the membrane into the housing.
Step 4: Put the housing cap back and tighten it.
These quality reverse osmosis membranes are commonly used in household water purifiers, aquariums and other small sized commercial water purifiers. This is one of best ro membrane for 2000 TDS. It efficiently releases heavy metal particles (primarily calcium and magnesium), bacteria and any other carbonate from source water.
• Capacity: 6000 liters
• Brand: Vontron
• Package Contains: 1 Catridge Box
• Catridge Box
• 75 Gpd
• Used in Ro Water Purifiers
Protect your home & family health by filtering your water. Konvio Water Reverse Osmosis Membrane removes significant impurities from your water and provides pure water for all home use. Start drinking healthy drinks and stop eating contaminated through reverse osmosis water purification in your own home.
Water filter life may be vary depending on feed water quality, temperature and incoming pressure. Remove heavy metals, total dissolved solids (TDS), germs, arsenic, chlorine, cadmium, pyrogen, giardia, viruses, cyanide and many more. It is a best RO membrane fits all type water purifier.
• Density grade membrane film guarantees that you will get the most filtration and surface area coverage.
• Unique water conservation technology and spiral-wound membrane innovation at the best price. Development technology in purification promotes performance and cost savings.
• Used for: Often used to improve water for drinking and cooking
• Universal type, compatible with all storage types ro systems
• Reverse osmosis membrane material is used for commercial and domestic drinking water. This is the main filtration stage of the RO filtration system.
• Advanced membrane technology and automatic spiral-wound fabrication RO material ensures consistent performance for all customers.
• The NEXQUA Dew is the best RO membrane has a high flow and stable rejection rate. It can efficiently remove heavy metals (primarily fluoride, calcium, magnesium, lead, colloid, chromium and nitrate), organic, rubber mass, harmful minerals and other soluble salts from water.
• Compact high-density grade membrane layer makes this maximum pollution reduction rated reverse osmosis membrane
• Microorganisms, bacteria and viruses like micro 0.0001um (1 / 10,000th) of contamination
• Fast 50 gallons filtration per day
• Inner layer made from polyamide thin-film composite.
This is the best RO membrane 80 GPD is suitable for almost all household raw water purifiers at the cheapest price. If you are looking cheapest RO membrane, it is one of the perfect product. This RO membrane 80 GPD is suitable for almost all home RO water purifiers, a unique life feature: it can work up to 2500 TDS of raw water 80 gallons per day produces 90% stable salt rejection. RO membrane provides reliability, high performance) Government of India.
• Membrane material: polyamide (PA); Material Configuration: Spiral wound
• Maximum operating pressure: 125 psi; Operating pH range: 3.0 – 10.0; Test pressure: 60 PSI
• Permeates flow rate GPD (m3 / day): 35; Salt rejection 96 %
AQUA DOVE is the best RO membrane suitable for residential, personal home or office use. This RO membrane material is one of the best in the industry. This tap water TFC (thin film composite) reverse osmosis membrane is available at a flow rate of 100 gallons per day for ideal residential housing use. With thousands of membranes worldwide, we have gained a reputation for consistent, high quality delivery that makes AQUA DOVE membranes a natural choice for use in in-home or office RO systems.
• Filter Size: 1.8″x12″ (Fits Standard 2″ ID Membrane Housings)
• Material: Plastic
• Filter rating: 0.0001 micron
• Capacity:100 Gallon Per Day
• Stable rejection rate: 97%
• Testing Pressure: 60 psi Appliance Water: municipal water supply
• Lifetime: 2~3 years(depending on your water quality)
|SL No||Product Name||Image|
|1.||Aquaguard RO membrane, pre filter with service kit|
|2.||TFC Membrane 80GPD for all type Water Purifier|
|3.||Hi-Tech 100 GPD RO Membrane for All Types Purifiers|
|4.||Aquadyne TFC RO Membrane|
|5.||KENT Original Spare Pack – Sediment Filters + Carbon Filter + RO Membrane + Post Carbon Filter + UF Membrane|
Membrane filter price can change based on the product quality like water production rate, TDS limit & life of RO membrane. The average RO membrane price is Rs. 600 to Rs. 800 depend on membrane quality on the online shop & if you are looking for the best quality, the price is more than 1000 rupees.
If your water purifier running for more than 2 years , you need to think about changing your RO membrane immediately. The best quality RO membrane life is maximum 6000 liters water production. So you clearly understand Best quality RO membrane life is not a time period basis, it is on a quantity of water production basis.
We are unable to count the water production record in your home or office water purifier. Best practices to check water purification time, if your purifier takes a lot of time for filtration, it is an indication of chocked your RO membrane another change RO membrane in every 2 years & RO pre filter in every 3 months.
Cost of maintenance for Water Purifier is one aspect of being aware of before purchasing.
For UV water purifiers Filter, it is necessary to change it once every year. The cost is around INR 500-1,000, depending on the brand.
For RO purifier of water, The RO Membrane has required a replacement approximately every year. The cost is between INR 800 to 1,500, based on the brands.
The most effective way to reduce costs is to sign an annual Maintenance Contract with your service provider. They will clean up the area four times per year and change the filters every year.
Ro water purifier uses spares of pre-filter or carbon filter, sand filters & UF membrane filter. If you are looking for extremely water flow reduction in your purifier, you need to replace all of these filters.