The Under sink water purifier popularity increases day by day very fast. It is a space-saving unique design water purifier. A water purifier is a necessary product in every family today because of water pollution. The water becomes polluted very easily by industrial wastage or human-made wastage and the result comes we find heavy metal like arsenic, lead, mercury etc.
Different types of water purifiers are available in the market based on Under counter water Purifier’ or ‘under sink water purifiers‘
Why Choose a Under Sink Water Purifier?
- Easy to install – All under sink water purifier are easy to install.
- Budget Friendly- The under-sink water filter are under budget to upper to a middle-class families in view of purchase and maintenance.
- Easy maintenance: These water purifiers do not require much maintenance other than the regular water filters.
- Save Space: The modern day Indian kitchen is narrowing in size. These water purifiers provide the best option as you can place them under the kitchen sink.
- Available good quality models: Kent, AO Smith and other top brands are manufacture under sink water purifier based on market demands. They are also market leaders in other types of water filters.
How does an under sink water purifier work?
The under sink water purifier water filtration system work as a normal RO water purifier. This water filtration system uses pre filter, activated carbon filters, UF, RO, UV and any water taste, enhancing technology.
The pre-filter removes suspended particles & activated carbon filter removes volatile organic compounds. Next, the UF technology removes any suspended particles & RO technology removes dissolve particles. Last, UV technology kills all types of microorganisms.
The filtered water collects in the pressure tank. Standard RO water purifiers don’t have any pressure tanks; they have a water storage tank. It is the difference between under sink water purifier & standard water purifier. The pressure tank help to reach water to the sink tap.
Our Top Picks Under Sink water purifier
Best Under Sink water purifier Price list
|1||A.O.Smith Z2+ RO+MIN-TECH Under Sink Water Purifier||₹ 24,350|
|2||Purella Ortho Under Sink Water Purifier with Faucet||₹ 8,799|
|3||Eureka Forbes Aquaguard UTC RO+UV+MTDS||₹ 18,500|
|4||Havells UTC 100% RO & UV Under Sink Water Purifier||₹ 19,350|
|5||Kent Sterling Plus RO+UV+UF+TDS Controller Under Sink Water Purifier||₹ 17,999|
|6||P-Link RO + Alkaline Under sink Drinking Water||₹ 12,999|
Reviews of Best Under sink Water Purifier with RO
1. A.O.Smith Z2+ RO+MIN-TECH
The best under sink water purifier with mineral technology make your kitchen with an international look with the AO Smith Z2 + RO Water Purifier. Z2 + RO water purifier works under the principle of RO (reverse osmosis) technique, which is one of the most effective water purification processes. In this process, water under pressure is passed through a semi-permeable membrane. The purified water is collected in a storage tank for drinking and impurities in the water are drain.
The RO membrane element in the AO Smith RO Water Purifier is tested and certified by WQA against the NSF / ANSI.
- Six Stages water purification
- Mineraliser Technology
- Water Storage capacity 5 liter
- Digital Display
- Filter change advance alert
- Water purify by 6 stage purification technology ( pre-filter + sediment filter + pre-carbon filter + RO membrane + CM-Tek (Silver Activated Post Carbon + Min-Tek). In the AO Smith Z2 + model, 100% water passes through the RO membrane, no bypass.
- Mineral technology adds essential minerals such as calcium and magnesium back to the water. It ensures that the water tastes fresh and natural and has a balanced pH. It is an essential requirement for drinking water.
- The patented SSM technology (side stream RO membrane) is suitable for water with low and high (up to 2000 ppm) TDS.
- WQA Certified RO Membrane RO membrane elements are tested and certified by WQA against the NSF / ANSI.
- 1 year RO membrane warranty if raw water Total Dissolve Solids has >2000 ppm & 2 year RO membrane warranty if raw water Total Dissolve Solids has <2000 ppm.
- Six stages of purification.
- The digital display makes it easy to understand the operation.
- 2-year RO membrane warranty.
- mineralized technology adds essential minerals to the water.
- High-price product.
2. Purella Ortho Under Sink Water Purifier with Faucet for Home and Office
- Multi stage purification
- Strong performance 6000 L life
- Filtration rate 10 – 15 liter
- NSF certified membrane
- TDS limit maximum 2000 ppm
- Power Saver and Auto Cut-off
- Five stages water filtration system with RO membrane and special filters such as spun filter, wound filter, granular activated carbon filter equipped with post carbon filter.
- Filtration capacity 10-15 liters per hour while maintaining 30% water recovery.
- The hydro-pneumatic pressure tank provides an increased storage capacity of 15 liters with uniform water flow while maintaining water pressure.
- It comes with an elegant and rotating corrosion-resistant faucet for enhanced durability.
- The compact and efficient design makes it convenient t under the sink, making it easy to attach faucets or other dispensers.
- Automatically shuts off water and electricity once the tank is full, effectively saving energy and water, offering a strong performance life span of up to 6,000 liters per filter. Dry run protection protects parts from damage by automatically stopping the filtration process.
- Hydro-pneumatic pressure tank.
- Membrane life 6000-litre water purification.
- Autocut facility.
- Cheap price & quality product.
- Did not found.
3. Eureka Forbes Aquaguard UTC RO+UV+MTDS 8-litres
This Aquaguard RO + UV + MTDS has designed to keep in mind the kitchen decoration. This water purifier easily fits under your kitchen counter or sink. This gives you easy access to healthy water and even allows you to wash fruits and vegetables with pure water. This under sink water purifier has active copper technology that provides the goodness of copper in the water, and its mineral guard technology retains the essential minerals in its water.
- Technology: RO+UV+MTDS
- Capacity: 8 liters
- Suited for all sources of water
- LED Indicator
- TDS limit maximum 2000 ppm
- 1 year warrenty
- Advanced RO + UV + MTDS purification enables you to adjust the taste depending on the water source.
- Suitable for all water sources like municipal, bore well or tanker water and TDS (Total Dissolved Solid) limit up to 2000 ppm.
- LED indicator for easy understanding of the status.
- These water purifiers include a purifier, power supply, power cord, pre-filter and installation kettle minerals in your water.
- You can filter any source of water.
- LED indicator.
- best uses for small kitchen.
- 1-year warranty.
- After-sales service of Eureka Forbes Aquaguard UTC RO+UV+MTDS water purifier is not pleasing to some customers.
4. Havells UTC 100% RO + UV Technology
Havells UTC RO and UV Water Purifier provide your family with complete protection. Its unique double UV protection protects the stored water by re-purifying it every time the faucet is turned on. In addition, the 10L capacity storage tank comes with an inlet safety cover that keeps the stored water free from dust and insects.
- RO+UV Purification
- 8-stage purification process
- Minerals Cartridge
- Smart Alerts
- Double UV Protection
- This is 8-step UTC purification process comes with a sediment filter that removes dust, sand particles and an activated carbon filter that removes excess chlorine and odours.
- Havells UTC purifier maintains water minerals, including calcium, magnesium, potassium and other trace elements like iron, copper etc. So you get the best experience of drinking water.
- It has a smart alerts system, including full tank alert, error alert, pump failure.
- Water passes through an RO membrane, which filtered dissolved salts, heavy metals and pathogenic microorganisms. Disinfectant UV disinfects water from germs, bacteria, pathogens and viruses.
- 8 stages of water purification.
- Smart alerts system.
- Double UV purification ensures 100% kill the germ.
- Smart design.
- High-range product.
5. Kent Sterling Plus RO+UV+UF+TDS Controller
Kent Sterling plus is an advanced under sink RO water purifier, providing 100% safe and clean drinking water. This RO water purifier uses Kent’s patented mineral technology that intelligently retains the essential natural minerals in pure water. Suitable for Kent sterling plus tap water, brackish, under groundwater and municipal water supply.
- Uses double purification of RO+UV/UF with TDS controller
- 6 liters storage tank
- Purification capacity of 20 liters/hour.
- Mineral RO technology
- ABS food-grade plastic
- 1-year warranty + 4 years free service
- This water purifier has a fully automatic operation, which allows it to start the purification process whenever the level of pure water in the storage tank falls below the maximum level.
- The compact under sink water purifier comes with a smart design suitable for side-by-side placement near the refrigerator for efficient space use.
- It can remove dissolved impurities like arsenic, rust, chemicals, bacteria, viruses and salts.
- It has a patented TDS control that enhances the taste of the water, enriching the drinking water experience.
- It is suitable for the purification of tap water, brackish, under groundwater and municipal water supply.
- Fast purification 20 liters/hour capacity.
- TDS controller help to set the TDS of water.
- ABS food-grade plastic.
- 1-year warranty + 4 years free service
- Tank capacity 6 liters.
6. P-Link RO + Alkaline Under sink Water purifier
This reverse osmosis water filter can produce unlimited amounts of high-quality drinking water. This will enhance the taste of your coffee, tea, or ice cubes. It will also remove any unpleasant tastes and odors and up to 99 percent of harmful contaminants to provide clean, refreshing water for everyone.
- Technology: RO + Alkaline
- Purification capacity of 17 liters/hour.
- 13Liter Stainless Steel Storage Tank
- High-Quality B12 Alkaline Filter, Capacity 10000+ Liter
- Unlimited water at your home is ultra-fresh, clean and great tasting. Ultra-safe water is free of contaminants, saving you time and money.
- The 5-stage complete water filter system has high-quality components that provide exceptional contaminant rejection rates and long-lasting, reliable performance.
- P-Link Water Purifier is a leading reverse osmosis company. This purifier was designed and engineered in India.
- This affordable workhorse has a long history of success in water filtering. To remove as much as 99% of contaminants such as taste, odors, toxic fluoride and arsenic. This system is efficient and produces high-quality drinking water for many years.
- Big water storage tank.
- Price under the budget limit.
- Remove up to 99% of contaminants.
- No filter change alert system available.
Under Sink Water Purifiers Buying guide
Buying the right water purifier can be daunting if you don’t know. You can easily get confused among many different water purifiers.
If you are planning to buy an under sink water purifier for your home, consider the below points,
Water pressure: High water pressure is good for under-sink water purifiers because under-sink water purifiers require more pressure than standard RO.
Cartridge Life: Long Cartridges life means low maintenance cost, so select a water purifier with a long cartridge life.
Purification Technology: You select an Under sink water purifier based on your supply water quality; if water is TDS high, then RO+UV technology is best or low TDS water UF+UV technology-based water purifier.
Purifier Size: Make sure the right size water purifier fits perfectly in your kitchen under sink position so that you do not face any trouble during installation.
Water Storage capacity: Water storage capacity is an essential factor before buying. The water purifier you buy has a capacity of 7-12 liters.
Warranty: Most importantly, go for a purifier with a guarantee on electrical parts and good after-sales.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What are the advantage of use an Under Sink Water Purifier?
A water purifier under a kitchen sink can enhance the entire look of your kitchen. It is the best product for a modern kitchen. It helps to save your kitchen space.
This type of water purifier usually comes with a faucet right next to the sink. Just open the tap, and you get clean water.
The Under sink water purifiers are durable and require minimal maintenance other than changing filters in time. No maintenance is usually required, which makes it cost-effective.
Q. What is the best under sink water purifier?
- Kent Sterling Plus RO+UV+UF+TDS Controller
- A.O.Smith Z2+ RO+MIN-TECH
- Eureka Forbes Aquaguard UTC RO+UV+MTDS